Welcome

Hi, my name is Hollis Bray, but you can call me Hank. We are studying the Book of Acts at Swartz First Baptist Church. I set up this blog as a central place for the course info as well as supplemental material.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Information about our Acts study

Information about our Acts study:
  • We will meet at Swartz First Baptist from 5 - 6 PM on Sunday afternoons this fall.
  • Our first meeting is September 12.
  • We plan to cover the entire book in twelve meetings.
  • We are using the Acts Study Book by John MacArthur. They are $6.50. You can get one from me.
  • Most of my material comes from MacArthur's commentaries on Acts 1-12 and Acts 13-28. If you are interested, you can order a copy for yourself, but it's optional.
  • Look on this blog for supplementary materials like sermons and sermon transcripts. You can download these for your own use if you want to go deeper. I assure you there is enough information to keep you busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment